Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dulux White Weathershield

Options
  • 01-05-2013 1:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭

hiya
    hoping to paint the house if the rain every stops.. has anyone seen any good deals on dulux weathershield (10 or 12 ltrs)..
    Thank you

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

annetted wrote: »
    hiya
    hoping to paint the house if the rain every stops.. has anyone seen any good deals on dulux weathershield (10 or 12 ltrs)..
    Thank you

Homebase and B&Q were doing 3 for 2 on Weathershield White (12 litre tubs) very recently.

Dont know if that deal is still on though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,814 ✭✭✭dobsdave

paddy147 wrote: »
    Homebase and B&Q were doing 3 for 2 on Weathershield White (12 litre tubs) very recently.

Dont know if that deal is still on though.

B AND Q are doing 3 for 2 on all Dulux items at the moment.
    Bought some interior paint yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭annetted

Thank you Paddy. I will check it out straight away..
    Annette

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭annetted

the offer on 3 for 2 is over (Pity) in homebase but they are doing 20% off this weekend on paint ( i rang homebase in castlebar to confirm that). at the minute the 12 litre drum is 49.99 in homebase so 20% off that price.

then i checked with connaught gold co-op in swinford and they are doing 12 litres of white weather sheild paint for 39.99.

so the co-op looks good unless anyone has seen any other deals.

there is a b&q in sligo so i will give them a ring as well.
    thanks for your help

Advertisement