Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Prince Edward

Options
  • 01-05-2013 2:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭

So I've heard through the grape vine that Prince Edward will be visiting the Tramore Lifeboat Station this friday morning.
    I think its a great albeit little step in improving Irish British relations.
    I'd expect to see a bit of an increase in garda presence for the short time he's here though.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Mugser

Mmmmmm, new potatoes.:pac::pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭wellboytoo

I thought this was a thread about a piercing, opened it with one eye open....

• Registered Users Posts: 14,546 ✭✭✭✭Poor Uncle Tom

wellboytoo wrote: »

I thought it was a thread about The Baldy Man, myself.........:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 869 ✭✭✭honeybadger

or the new dutch king

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭Chiparus

Actually it was the Duke of Kent, Prince edward was often called Duke of Kent;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,518 ✭✭✭stefan idiot jones

wellboytoo wrote: »

You're thinking of a Prince Albert.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭wellboytoo

You're thinking of a Prince Albert.

I dont care what it's called I dont even want to think about it!!!!!:P

Advertisement