Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car Boot Sales

Options
  • 01-05-2013 2:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

HI,
    Im not sure if Im posting this in right place, but does anyone know of any car boot sales in Meath area!
    I am moving house in few weeks and have alot of clothes, books, dvds etc to get rid of!
    Thanks for you help!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46 bigbarginhunter

Fairyhouse Market have a car boot section, you have to book in with them on a Thursday for the weekend, I done it last year a few times & on a good day you can make a couple of hundred euros. Try check the weather for the weekend you will be doing it, the sunnier the better :-)
    You can find them on Facebook for the contact details

• Registered Users Posts: 6 emsg1911

Great, Thank you!

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭highlandseoghan

Not too far outside Meath boundary you have Balbriggan market on every Sunday. Balbriggan you just arrive on Sunday and Fairyhouse you must book in the Thursday.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 emsg1911

Ok, Thank you!

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭nowuckenfurries

I think there is one weekly in Trim opposite the Church of Ireland Church...

• Advertisement
Advertisement