Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guild Lists anywhere?

• 01-05-2013 3:17pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭

Me & my friend used to be in a guild last year. We're not anymore, and I'm not sure where I can go to look for currently active guilds.

I'm level 53 and my friend is level 51.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,447 ✭✭✭Calhoun

I would recommend you check out the realm forum that blizzard host it will show all active recruiting guilds.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

wow progress would show whose progress'd on that server, therefore prob active in some way :P Some will have updated their guild on it and provide a link to their website etc.

http://www.wowprogress.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭Shougeki

There is also an in-game tool as well that will help you find one.

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭chazbat1

I have a guild on EU-Blade's Edge - we are mainly UK/Irish and raid etc but also have plenty of socials for leveling

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭Frolick

I'm in a guild, fairly new, run and founded by Irish lads (5 of us) on Ragnaros - EU (horde). PvP and WPvP is the primary focus.

Only level 13ish, will be actively recruiting when it hits 25 but wouldn't mind seeing a few new faces now haha.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 Zyanide

I'm the guild master of Refined EU Ragnaros (Horde), and as Frolick said we would love to see some new faces that are interested in every aspect of WoW, Mainly PvP though. We are social and friendly and would love some new members.
    Message me in game if you want some more info.

Zyanide

Advertisement