Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

10 Dino Movies I want to see made

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,279 ✭✭✭Adam Khor

Galvasean wrote: »
    As per the thread on the Steve Carell 'Bone Wars' movie I thought I'd better publish my ideas before I get beaten to the punch again! :pac:

http://www.krank.ie/category/entertainment/dinosaur-movies-we-want-now/

Good article :> I personally don´t care for Turok but that pic of Spiderman riding a Therizinosaurus made me jump a bit in my seat XD :D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,408 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 146 ✭✭Prof Nincom Poop Ph.D

How can the Dinos look so bad in this ffs,

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Can see that making a fortune
    Guns and t1ts mixed with dinos
    What's not to like :)

Is this a real movie? I've seen better dinos in videogames... :pac:

I gotta say the idea of watching an hour and a half of people shooting dinosaurs with machine guns really turns me off. This is precisely the kind of movie I DON´T want to see made.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,408 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Adam Khor wrote: »
    I gotta say the idea of watching an hour and a half of people shooting dinosaurs with machine guns really turns me off. This is precisely the kind of movie I DON´T want to see made.
    Though that might not be so bad if they can shoot back ;)

j4NuAP9.gifcalvin-trex.jpg

It would also be nice to see a film set earlier than the dinos with moschops & co.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 146 ✭✭Prof Nincom Poop Ph.D

Adam Khor wrote: »
    Is this a real movie? I've seen better dinos in videogames... :pac:

Yea, it's real, corin nemic of stargate fame is in it. See the new Star Trek listed there...

Here's another one, based on real video footage found in the congo.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭Rubecula

Can I invent a few possible film titles while I am here?

Spinosaurus V Predator. (A slightly serious suggestion)

First Dino on the Moon (Returning to the moon Nasa find a community of intelligent dinos living there after they left Earth to escape the KT event)

Driving Miss Dino (Madcap trip across USA with a hapless man driving an escaped from a lab Dino with CIA after them)

Oviraptor: Queen of The Desert (The story of an Oviraptor and it's human companions on a final trip through Australian ouback)

EDIT: Yes I am totally mad.

T-Rex: Man of Mystery (A T-rex runs a detective agency in New York employing other dinos for surreptitious violence and surveilance)

Kelly's Dinos (A group of dinos released by an explosion in WW2 from their underground tomb go to war to get to a gold filled cave where they can settle down and live happily ever after)

Here's another one, based on real video footage found in the congo.

Dinosaur Project, its actually quite decent :> I particularly liked the bat-like ceratosaurs.

It would also be nice to see a film set earlier than the dinos with moschops & co.

I agree, pre-dinosaur times had some really nightmarish creatures running around...

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Rubecula wrote: »
    Oviraptor: Queen of The Desert (The story of an Oviraptor and it's human companions on a final trip through Australian ouback)

For some reason, I really want this...

• Advertisement
Advertisement