Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Text 250 and winstrol

Options
  • 01-05-2013 4:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi I just started my first cycle of text 250 and alpha pharma winstrol, I done two different injection as they cannot be mixed, but where I injected the winstrol has come out in sort of a lumped? Could the winstrol of got caught between my skin if I didn't put the needle in far enough ? Or is this common or should I be worried ? Because where I injected the test is fine. Any help with this would be super.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,312 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Aside from being inappropriate for this forum, medical advice is banned sitewide, so consult a doctor.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement