Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garristown exchange

Options
  • 01-05-2013 6:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 365 ✭✭

Hi, a family member of mine is thinking of buying a house in Garristown, County Dublin and I was wondering has it been upgraded to ADSL+2 yet? The house is outside the town so it very unlikely she'll avail of the full 24mb if so.

If it hasn't, do you know will it ever be upgraded in the future?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

Hi, a family member of mine is thinking of buying a house in Garristown, County Dublin and I was wondering has it been upgraded to ADSL+2 yet? The house is outside the town so it very unlikely she'll avail of the full 24mb if so.

If it hasn't, do you know will it ever be upgraded in the future?

Hi Israeli Superiority,

Do they have a specific address that they would like to check or just the area?

Thanks, Mark

• Closed Accounts Posts: 365 ✭✭Israeli Superiority

Hi Israeli Superiority,

Do they have a specific address that they would like to check or just the area?

Thanks, Mark
    I'm not sure of the address, to be honest. Just the area would be fine. I looked at the map and know where the exchange is.

Advertisement