Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Construction Studies Project Roof

Options
  • 01-05-2013 6:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hey everyone. I'm currently in 5 year. My construction teacher wants us to complete our projects before Christmas when we come back at the new school year. For my project in 6 year I planning to do a traditional roof since it has the strongest support (in my opinion I think it does) with insulation and maybe with a solar panel or a water heating pipe system with the water storage. But I'm having a difficult time trying to plan it out. So I was wondering if anyone has any ideas or a guide to help me to plan my project so that I be ready with it when I go back to school. Any tip's will be nice :) Bye

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 515 ✭✭✭con1982

You are going to build a section through a pitched roof for your school project?

I made a cabinet for my construction studies project (back in 1999).

I suppose you could make a 1:5 scaled version.

• Registered Users Posts: 46,094 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Please read the forum charter particularly Section 7.

Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement