Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS2

Options
  • 01-05-2013 8:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭

I realise I'm being a bit retro here, but can you still buy new PS2s in store? I heard Sony only stopped making them recently but not sure how accurate that is. I've seen on ebay, amazon, etc but postage costs are really high.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,432 ✭✭✭RedXIV

I realise I'm being a bit retro here, but can you still buy new PS2s in store? I heard Sony only stopped making them recently but not sure how accurate that is. I've seen on ebay, amazon, etc but postage costs are really high.

Very rare to find one these days, and 90% of the ones you do will be pink. I bought a silver one in xtra vision last year at a clearance sale but that was pretty much a fluke. You can get them second hand though if that's an option?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,861 ✭✭✭FlyingIrishMan

You'd probably find one easily enough on adverts, and shipping wouldn't be too expensive as the seller would most likely be in Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭DjFlin

The Rage in town sells them.

https://www.facebook.com/RageDublin?fref=ts

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

Are they shifting 2nd hand?
    I'm doing a clear out and want to get rid of mine.
    Would probably be willing be give it away for free. Are you in Dublin OP?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,432 ✭✭✭RedXIV

whiskeyman wrote: »
    Are they shifting 2nd hand?
    I'm doing a clear out and want to get rid of mine.
    Would probably be willing be give it away for free. Are you in Dublin OP?

They shift easily enough if you price them fairly. And I'd say you'd have no problem getting a token few quid for one.

• Advertisement
Advertisement