Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Help me pick a wildcard winning team!

• 01-05-2013 10:00pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭

Am 28 points behind minileague leader and going to wildcard this week. Things are complicated by our cup competition (minileague leader not in it) which will be at sf stage in GW 37. I need a team that will rack up points this week but still be good for a very competitive s/f and possible final in GW 38. Overall position is sub 3,000 which is hard to believe when you see my current team:

DeGea Bunn
    Rafael Zabaletta Mertesacker Harte Turner
    Bale Mata Fellaini Hazard Puncheon
    Berbatov Tevez Lambert

team value is an awful 102.5 million

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,362 ✭✭✭OneColdHand

honeybear wrote: »
    Am 28 points behind minileague leader and going to wildcard this week. Things are complicated by our cup competition (minileague leader not in it) which will be at sf stage in GW 37. I need a team that will rack up points this week but still be good for a very competitive s/f and possible final in GW 38. Overall position is sub 3,000 which is hard to believe when you see my current team:

DeGea Bunn
    Berbatov Tevez Lambert

Some suggestions:
    Bunn --> Robles
    Rafael --> Dawson
    Berba --> Lukaku
    Lambert --> Kone

No idea how much that would leave you with, but if possible upgrade Fellaini to someone with 2 games, Yaya or Nasri if possible (don't think you'd have enough for Dempsey/Silva).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Thanks for quick response

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 642 ✭✭✭CrabieCrawford

Some suggestions:
    Bunn --> Robles
    Rafael --> Dawson
    Berba --> Lukaku
    Lambert --> Kone

No idea how much that would leave you with, but if possible upgrade Fellaini to someone with 2 games, Yaya or Nasri if possible (don't think you'd have enough for Dempsey/Silva).

All look good, Id nearly try and get walcott in somewhere though. Think the strongest midfield for this week would be Bale, Mata, Walcott, Hazard, and one from Michu/narsi/yaya/silva/dempsey/Maloney -I think theres a possibility that one of these could be the big scorers of the week but its tough deciding who

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭Invincible

honeybear wrote: »

DeGea Bunn
    Berbatov Tevez Lambert

No point holding on to Harte at this stage, get in someone playing each week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,264 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Ronnie Stam at 3.8 might be worth a look as a cheap defender he came on for Figueroa at the weekend and Figueroa is out for the season also Wigan double gameweek this week

• Advertisement
Advertisement