Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Metal Work-Day Exam

Options
  • 01-05-2013 10:34pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 759 ✭✭✭

So, how was your's
    I did quite crap
    I managed to finish it and all but because of my stupidity i spend too much time polishing and cleaning the edges that I should have checked it fitted
    Waited for last minute, hurried up in assembling and part 3 was too small and the slot in the base piece was 2mm small, because of this my project would not function but it was assembled :mad:
    So angry....
    Any examiners or teachers know how much marks would be lost for not proper function would I have any chance of getting a B !!
    I would be really happy with having 25% out 37.5% in the day exam
    All my friends have got their working and I am the only one this kinda worries me as the examiner will dot me more marks because of this

Advertisement