Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 3 Schedule

Options
  • 01-05-2013 10:57pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Thursday night 10 PM Advance to preseason day 2
    Friday night 10 PM advance to preseason day 3
    Saturday night 10 PM advance to preseason day 4
    Sunday night 10 PM advance to regular season

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Heli,

Just to let you know that you can advance via the maddencareers.com website :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

SantryRed wrote: »
    Heli,

Just to let you know that you can advance via the maddencareers.com website :)

Yep i know. Regular season advances will be done in the mornings.. us working men cant be staying up all night :pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Remember you need to make some cuts. 57 players is your limit tonight.
    Any over and the CPU will cut it

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

I thought Week 3 was the cut night, I still had 60+ this morning anyway.

adrian522 wrote: »
    I thought Week 3 was the cut night, I still had 60+ this morning anyway.

Did we not to have to cut each week in M12?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Yeah, you could be right on that.

Season being advanced in 45mins...

Week advanced

• Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Guffy

Did we not to have to cut each week in M12?

Think you have to do it in 13 too it just depends on how many you have in roster in week 2 and 3. You might not need to

Advertisement