Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Person of Interest [RTE Pace] [** Spoilers **]

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,731 ✭✭✭brian_t

According to DigiGuide it has taken a short break and returns on Monday 20 Oct at 8.00pm.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,733 ✭✭✭squonk

It's crap scheduling like this that's a major impetus for alternative viewing options which, while neither encouraged or condoned, can be understandable for someone really liking a show and wanting to follow it.

They've probably 're-scheduled' it, and it's now on at a prime new time of 02:50 or something like that.:rolleyes:
    Why can't RTE schedule decent programs at decent times? :mad:

It has always been on at about 8pm and continues at that time soon but for some strange reason on the Monday when they relaunched RTE2 (Sept 22) they moved Person of Interest to just after midnight.

Season 3 starts next Monday on RTE2 HD!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,030 ✭✭✭jezzer

Anyone following this? just recently got into it, really enjoying it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,533 ✭✭✭don ramo

jezzer wrote: »
    Anyone following this? just recently got into it, really enjoying it
    loads are following over on the US pace thread, brilliant show, one of the best on at the moment, its a shame it cant grab a larger irish audience and be a more prime show that RTE can get sooner, its currently on season 4 in the US

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭solerina

I love It, brilliant....hated last nights ending though :-(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,145 ✭✭✭Sparko

My recording on rte2 cut off right at the end, I nearly threw the remote at the screen! I more or less know what happened, but will have to find a repeat or maybe the rte player to catch it properly. Incredibly irritating.

Great show though!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,537 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

POI threads merged.

• Advertisement

Sparko wrote: »
    My recording on rte2 cut off right at the end, I nearly threw the remote at the screen! I more or less know what happened, but will have to find a repeat or maybe the rte player to catch it properly. Incredibly irritating.

Great show though!

Same here, it started late and probably the most important ep since the show started!

solerina wrote: »
    I love It, brilliant....hated last nights ending though :-(

Yea, horrible to see what happened with joss, i wonder where the show will go now with HR pretty much gone and just simmons left, no doubt john will be gunning for him....i hope they start to show more episodes where they get a number and help people, very exciting and rather unique show

• Registered Users Posts: 6,793 ✭✭✭FunLover18

Sparko wrote: »

Great show though!

Yeh, mine too, pain in the arse.

Really loving this show at the moment. I don't know about anyone else but John's revelation about his feelings for Joss came completely out of the blue for me and yet it didn't feel forced or shoe horned in. I will miss her a lot, would have preferred to see Fusco go but at the same time I can't wait to see John destroy Simmons in the future.

FunLover18 wrote: »
    Yeh, mine too, pain in the arse.

Really loving this show at the moment. I don't know about anyone else but John's revelation about his feelings for Joss came completely out of the blue for me and yet it didn't feel forced or shoe horned in. I will miss her a lot, would have preferred to see Fusco go but at the same time I can't wait to see John destroy Simmons in the future.

it wasnt a surprise to me but i thought shaw and john would get it on....john will go ape on simmons ass, i was glad fusco didnt get killed, he is a good guy really

it wasnt a surprise to me but i thought shaw and john would get it on....john will go ape on simmons ass, i was glad fusco didnt get killed, he is a good guy really

Really? Were there subtle hints that I missed? Just goes to show how well the show is made. Obviously Fusco is a legend but given I choice between him and Carter I would have chosen Carter but I can see that her death has a more dramatic effect.

I also love that HR has been the major arc this season they're still teasing us with Root and her relationship with the machine.

Really? Were there subtle hints that I missed? Just goes to show how well the show is made. Obviously Fusco is a legend but given I choice between him and Carter I would have chosen Carter but I can see that her death has a more dramatic effect.

I also love that HR has been the major arc this season they're still teasing us with Root and her relationship with the machine.

yes that the great thing about the show, it has loads going on, the regular stuff, helping the numbers that come up, HR and the machine....

My favourite parts of the show are when john goes out and kicks butt! love the dog too!

yes i always felt there was chemistry between john and joss, he was always there for her but i really would have thought it would be john and shaw who got it on

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,605 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

brian_t wrote: »
    Person of Interest Series 4 starts on RTÉ2 on Monday 12th October at 8:05pm

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

great news!

anyone see the new episode the other night? i thought it was really good, i hope they put shaw is a dress more often, what a cracker!

anyone see the new episode the other night? i thought it was really good, i hope they put shaw is a dress more often, what a cracker!

So glad it's back.Do we know those lads Shaw's going to be working with?

So glad it's back.Do we know those lads Shaw's going to be working with?

i dont think they have been introduced before, up to no good no doubt

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,605 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I'm guessing the one now shown late tonight on RTE 2 is a repeat

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I'm guessing the one now shown late tonight on RTE 2 is a repeat

Yes, RTE is repeating Series 3. Episode one was on last week.

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭konman

Does anyone know if RTE have dropped this brilliant series?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,676 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

konman wrote: »
    Does anyone know if RTE have dropped this brilliant series?

I'd be surprised if they don't show it seeing as it's the last season, I've noticed they didn't announce it's return last season so it's just a matter of keeping an eye out for it I suppose.

I asked RTE2 (on their FB page) about an air date for season 5 and the response was that they are not showing it! I asked why,as they showed all 4 previous seasons,but got no reply! I suppose it will air on Netflix soon,I think season 4 came onto it last August.

Although it is listed in RTEs new season schedule for 2016/2017 released last August!

http://www.rte.ie/about/en/press-office/press-releases/2016/0822/811000-rte-reveals-line-up-of-new-homegrown-entertainment-drama/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

zorro2566 wrote: »
    I asked RTE2 (on their FB page) about an air date for season 5 and the response was that they are not showing it! I asked why,as they showed all 4 previous seasons,but got no reply! I suppose it will air on Netflix soon,I think season 4 came onto it last August.

And they wonder why people torrent or use illegal streams. Channel 5 started season 5 back in February. I watched it as soon as it aired in the States.

Hopefully it will pop up soon on Netflix,really looking forward to seeing the last season!

Still hasnt shown up on RTE or Netflix! Sony Crime are starting it from tonight on Sky 157.I hope they will show season 5 when the reach it!

zorro2566 wrote: »
    Still hasnt shown up on RTE or Netflix! Sony Crime are starting it from tonight on Sky 157.I hope they will show season 5 when the reach it!
    If you join your local library and order the DVD (your local library probably won't have it on their shelf and will have to get it from another branch) you could be watching season 5 before the end of this month.

I watched the final season last summer and that is how I watch most of my "TV".

• Advertisement
Advertisement