Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Charlie Trimble 'Supreme Punter' Report Thread

• 02-05-2013 6:25am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,557 ✭✭✭

After Charlie Trimble was picked in the Third round of the madden draft I heard calls for a thread for match reports so everyone could review what must clearly be the best rookie punter ever to grace the green pixels of a madden plAying surface. Post here after you've been humbled by the golden boot of Charlie Trimble Punter of all Punters...Trimble can drop it on a thimble..and let us know how he is getting on.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,795 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

I highly approve of this. His team should produce a weekly highlights package!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,116 ✭✭✭Guffy

Lol twas I who took the punter... Was so pissed wit draft. I wanted him but didn't want to wait for the end of it to take him. Had things to do like add figured CPU had already screwed me over what were the odds it wouldn't happen again.

In saying that he just booted the ball 70 yards in practice :o would have gotten more but was a touch back..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,557 ✭✭✭madalig12

I've heard he arrived at practice on a golf cart and sacked his agent because he wasn't picked in the first round is this true?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

madalig12 wrote: »
    I've heard he arrived at practice on a golf cart and sacked his agent because he wasn't picked in the first round is this true?
    Only Jets do that:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

We had some craic in our draft party chat. It emerged quickly that myself, Perrin and possibly Pudsy and Shane had Chazz "The Showstopper" Trimble on our draft board, so the mind games began. The Jags were sending tweets and Mike Mayock was convinced he would not fall out of the 2nd round, then came the Jags two 3rd round picks, the NFL Network cameras were all over Trimble, but after the Jags took a WR with their 1st of 2, he was gone. Queue major hysteria/despair in our chat.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,795 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    We had some craic in our draft party chat. It emerged quickly that myself, Perrin and possibly Pudsy and Shane had Chazz "The Showstopper" Trimble on our draft board, so the mind games began. The Jags were sending tweets and Mike Mayock was convinced he would not fall out of the 2nd round, then came the Jags two 3rd round picks, the NFL Network cameras were all over Trimble, but after the Jags took a WR with their 1st of 2, he was gone. Queue major hysteria/despair in our chat.

He wasn't on my board originally, but after hearing you and Perrin go on about him, I would have taken him had he still been there!

I don't get the hype lads, punters are people too :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,189 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

This is the greatest thread ever!

Chaz for MVP!

He might be a person but he has a foot of the Gods!

Hmm, I wonder if he can kick fg's

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,189 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ticjqELaII&sns=em

Charlie wasn't impressed with his brother last night with a Madden like fail!

Hows Charlie getting on now?

Advertisement