Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Library open in summer?

Options
  • 02-05-2013 7:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if the library stays open after your exams are finished around May 20th? I'm studying for my accounting exams and although I'm a former ul student, I don't know if it ever stayed open during the holidays.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭eoins23456

Colemania wrote: »
    Just wondering if the library stays open after your exams are finished around May 20th? I'm studying for my accounting exams and although I'm a former ul student, I don't know if it ever stayed open during the holidays.

yeah it stays open for summer , i think the hours are different though

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

eoins23456 wrote: »
    yeah it stays open for summer , i think the hours are different though

If anyone knows the hours, could you please let me know? I heard it closes weekends during the summer but hopefully not as weekends are the only real time I get to do a full day of study although I plan to take study leave at the end of May/start of June.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 136 ✭✭MacBoogerBalls

I think your out of luck regarding weekends
    [B][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2][COLOR=#000080][COLOR=navy]No weekend opening out of term (except during the inter-semester period)[/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]

http://www2.ul.ie/web/WWW/Services/Library/About_the_Library/Frequently_Asked_Questions/Is__the_library_open_at_weekends%3F

Advertisement