Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help! (I need somebody)

• 02-05-2013 9:16am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,200 ✭✭✭

Lads and ladettes,
    Does anybody know where I can get a pair of Beatle Boots? Exactly the ones I uploaded. I yanked that picture from a site that sells them but I have very oddly sized feet and I'd want to try on anything before I bought them. I already have a pair with the zip, I want the elasticated one.
    For those that aren't familiar with them, they are very similar to Chelsea boots but with a cuban heel. So called because the Beatles invented them and wore them!

You can see John, George and Ringo wearing them in that other picture. Basically I've looked all over Dublin in all of the weirdest shops and can't find them anywhere. Most people don't even recognize them. I've even looked in the vintage clothing shops as I wouldn't really care if they're second hand.
    Does anybody know anywhere in and around Dublin where I could get them?
    I wouldn't mind going outside Dublin to get them, but not TOO far. (I don't drive).

Desperately want a pair!

Cheers.

By the way, I'm not some old fart trying to remember the good old days. I'm only 20, I genuinely think they're awesome!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭stoneill

Burtons menswear had very similar boots recently.

Advertisement