Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Monthly bus pass

Options
  • 02-05-2013 9:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭

Can somebody else purchase the monthly bus student pass for you? It says online you need to present ID, but if i gave them my ID and money would they allow it? Also, do they print your name on the ticket or what?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭Harps

I've heard adults asking for children's tickets before so it seems you can buy them for someone else, not sure how the student card thing would work though. There's no name on the ticket but they do write your ID number from the card on it, I've never once been asked to prove a ticket was my own though so if the person buying it for you has their own student card then it'd be easier to just show that

• Registered Users Posts: 25,965 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

Yes, people can purchase on behalf of others. Mr O'Bumble has purchased on my behalf a few times.

Advertisement