Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Comfort home alarm security keypad

Options
  • 02-05-2013 10:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 518 ✭✭✭

Can anyone tell me how to reset the keypad on the above system after a power failure. It continues to read POWER FAILURE CONTROLLER. after the supply is restored.
    Thank you.

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

What displays after you enter your code?

• Registered Users Posts: 518 ✭✭✭garroff

Koolkid...thanks to your prompt,
    I just now entered * code# and it has normalised.

Again ...thanks

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

No bother, glad you got sorted.

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Dr Sunshine

Hi Koolkid,

Having problems with an Aritech CD34/CS350 system, false activations. Can you tell me how to check the log please? I don't have engineer's code or manual.

Thanks.

Answered to your other post.

• Advertisement
Advertisement