If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking for a 3d TV 46 or more

Options
  • 02-05-2013 10:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi,

I'm looking for a 46 or more inches TV. I would like to buy a good product, doesn't matter the year or model.

Which options do u have? Mainly I will use it fir Sky and Xbox games.

Thanks!

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,278 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi,

I'm looking for a 46 or more inches TV. I would like to buy a good product, doesn't matter the year or model.

Which options do u have? Mainly I will use it fir Sky and Xbox games.

Thanks!

Hi Roominsidebd,

Thanks for getting in touch.

How about the new LG 47 LA620?  This is a brand spankin new 2013 model and I reckon it's gonna be a very popular screen.  200hz so good motion handling for movies and gaming, full smart TV with a dual core processor and built in WiFi.  Most importantly the picture quality is superb.  Current price on this screen is £849.95.  Check the link below for more info:

http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/lg/47la620v/lg-47la620v

Let me know what you think.

Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 4 roominsidebd

Thanks for the quick reply.

What about the Panasonic TXP50ST50B? Do you have it in stock? Is it a good TV?

Thanks for the quick reply.

What about the Panasonic TXP50ST50B? Do you have it in stock? Is it a good TV?

Hi again,

Thanks for getting back to us.

The Panasonic is a great TV, no doubt.  On to a plasma screen so more natural picture and refresh rates would be a good bit better so defiantly an option.

I've no stock at the moment.  I may be able to get them in again if you were interested.  

Chris

Yes, I will be definitely interested.

Can you please give me the price + shipping to Dublin?

Thanks Chris!

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Yes, I will be definitely interested.

Can you please give me the price + shipping to Dublin?

Thanks Chris!
    Roominsidebd,

We have a small delivery of the 50ST50's in today - if you want to grab one just drop us a PM or an email to sales@richersounds.ie with your contact details and I'll get one of the guys to arrange delivery.

The latest price is £749.95 and delivery to Dublin would be £49.95 (more expensive because its a Plasma unfortunately and it has to go via special courier) 

They are a F A N T A S T I C screen - one of our own guys has just bought one to replace his Pioneer Kuro and he is blown away by the quality!

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Advertisement

Thanks John!

Sorry, but do you have the price in €? Payment is online with credit card or how is it?

Thanks John!

Sorry, but do you have the price in €? Payment is online with credit card or how is it?

Hi again,

The full price in Euro inc delivery is €975.48.

If you'd like to PM me your contact number I can give you a shout to arrange payment.  Or you can get us on 0044 333 900 0070 / 0071 :)

Chris

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.