Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Broadband connection

Options
  • 02-05-2013 10:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 44

Hi 

I am looking for info on my best broadband options.  I have rang eircom before to see if I can get it but have been told that my line doesn't support broadband.  My next door neighbour has had broadband installed for years.  Can you check my line to see what speed broadband I can get if any.  I have tried the online check and it seems very unreliable.  Depending on the site I use sometimes it says my line is suitable and sometimes not and suggests wireless option.  Can you confirm if there is any improvement on this in my location yet.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

newmem wrote: »
    Hi 

I am looking for info on my best broadband options.  I have rang eircom before to see if I can get it but have been told that my line doesn't support broadband.  My next door neighbour has had broadband installed for years.  Can you check my line to see what speed broadband I can get if any.  I have tried the online check and it seems very unreliable.  Depending on the site I use sometimes it says my line is suitable and sometimes not and suggests wireless option.  Can you confirm if there is any improvement on this in my location yet.

Hi newmem,

Can you Private message me with the full address and I will check that out for you.

Thanks, Mark

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

Hi newmem,

Can you Private message me with the full address and I will check that out for you.

Thanks, Mark
    Hi  newmem,

I got your PM thanks, It may take a bit of time to check the broadband options / availability in detail.  I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Thanks, Mark

Advertisement