Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New runners

Options
  • 02-05-2013 11:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭

I currently run my long runs in Aiscs GT2000 (or rather the old model) but they due to be replaced. I have a newer pair of GT1000's as well for the shorter distances.

Prior to the GT2000 I was having issues after runs with my left foot but after getting checked out and pushed towards the GT2000 it basically cleared up over night.

What other brand/model would be similar to the GT2000? More curious than anything else, would like to try another pair but have had no issues with these pair and may just stick to the tried and trusted.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭eldiva

there are few options in other brands you could try. In Brooks you would have the Adrenaline which would be very similar in terms of support and cushion. Mizuno would have the Inspire which would be a lighter mesh upper making the shoe more lightweight. Saucony you could try the Omni or the Guide.

You'd get most of these models in Runways or Amphibian King

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

I've actually found the GT2000 to be an excellent update to the 2170 - pretty much the same support but a little lighter, which is nice.

If you're on the lower end of the support provided by the 2000 series then the Mizuno Wave Inspire is nice too, and I'd second the Brooks Adrenaline (lovely shoe but I just seem to be between half sizes in it for some reason).

Advertisement