Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Module Choices

Options
  • 02-05-2013 12:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Hey All,
    Just wondering if anyone has any advice on what modules I should take in 4th year in Trinity. I'm going to Australia next year but the following year I'll need to pick my choices. Obviously company, but I was also thinking commercial, advanced EU, English Land Law, Intellectual Property (love Paul Coughlan). Any thoughts???
    Thanks
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,529 ✭✭✭234

If you want to go to the Bar you will need Jurisprudence. It would also make sense to take Evidence since it's examined and quite important in practice.

Otherwise it depends on what you want to do after your degree. If you want to do postgrad study pick subjects that you will get the best grades in. If you want to be a solicitor in a large commercial firm then obviously cover company and commercial.

Generally speaking not doing a subject at undergrad level won't prejudice you in practice since you are only learning in an academic way at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭NoQuarter

Hey All,
    Just wondering if anyone has any advice on what modules I should take in 4th year in Trinity. I'm going to Australia next year but the following year I'll need to pick my choices. Obviously company, but I was also thinking commercial, advanced EU, English Land Law, Intellectual Property (love Paul Coughlan). Any thoughts???
    Thanks

It might help if you tell us what choices you have and what you want to do with your life?!

Advertisement