Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rock Wercther 2013 Belgium

Options
  • 02-05-2013 1:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭

Has anyone been to this before? A few mates are looking to go over, Biffy and Green Day playing the 1st night. Any ideas ehat kind of atmosphere to expect at a gig in Belgium?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,319 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

We were there last year, fantastic line up and great weather, atmosphere is pretty laid back.

This year's line up is not so impressive, I'd definetely recommend the festival itself, but not the line up.

Pukkelpop is the stand out Belgium festival this year that hasn't already sold out

• Registered Users Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭overpronator

Really chilled out festival and well organised. There are loads of little campsites holding a thousand or so and each one has its own beer tent and showers. I'd reccomend it bit bear in mind, when I was there at least in 2008 maybe there were only 2 real stages

• Registered Users Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭gucci

Advertisement