Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

May 8-31 - Deoxys Wi-fi Distribution

Options
  • 02-05-2013 2:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭

For anyone who hasn't seen this yet:

From a Bulbapedia press release:

Deoxys will be available via Wi-Fi distribution from May 8 to 31. This Deoxys will be level 100 and have four moves. It will be obtainable in Pokémon Black 2 and White 2.
    It is likely to be the same as the Deoxys currently being distributed in Japan and the Deoxys that will soon be distributed in South Korea, which has the moves Nasty Plot, Dark Pulse, Recover and Psycho Boost and is holding a Life Orb.
    This Deoxys is also being distributed to cross-promote the release of the Deoxys-EX in the upcoming Plasma Freeze expansion of the TCG.

Also here: http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-news/vg_blackwhite2_deoxys_distribution-2013-04-25/

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

About time I got a (legal) one of these :D

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭Phareon

Also, for anyone that doesn't know, Deoxys's forme can be changed in the Nacrene City Gym/Museum in Black 2 and White 2. So you'll need to have defeated the Elite Four to reach Nacrene City. Interacting with the meteor on (I think) the left hand side cycles through Deoxys's four formes :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭wobbles

Angron wrote: »
    About time I got a (legal) one of these :D

Exactly. Ive got one on diamond i got off someone here, but cant remember if it was legit or not

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

wobbles wrote: »
    Exactly. Ive got one on diamond i got off someone here, but cant remember if it was legit or not
    Yeah, I got one online in one of those games, but it's shiny so I doubt it's legal.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭looking_around

Angron wrote: »
    Yeah, I got one online in one of those games, but it's shiny so I doubt it's legal.

LOL, yeah, I have shiny one from online too >_>..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 41 Rendeva

At last, i'm only 4 pokemon from a fully complete pokedex, all unobtainables :D

What are the 4 you need?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭looking_around

ditto that, some of us have them and are willing to trade/clone(they'll be 'legit')

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

What are the Unobtainables in B/W2 ? Since Keldeo, Genesect and Meleotta got released in Japan (I have legit (ish, if you don't mind injected legitimate wondercards) event ones on my Jap black cart if you will accept a clone) I thought the dex was completable?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭wobbles

Just picked up mine today before i forgot and lost it. Went to collect it from the delivery man, and had to pick up gensect first, had forgot to collect it from the last time it was on wifi.

• Advertisement
Advertisement