Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shure + iPhone

Options
  • 02-05-2013 4:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,884 ✭✭✭

Afternoon all.

I've got a pair of Shure SE530's that I love, but since I've started jogging (and tracking my progress with the iPhone), my patience is being tested.
    I listen to my music while going around, and the volume is controlled with the clunky rotary wheel control that came with them. If I want to change track, I have to take out the phone and change track onscreen. Obviously answering the phone involves something similar.

The standard iPhone earphones are tripe in comparison, but at least you have the mic/volume/skip ability.

I've looked around, but can't seem to find some sort of adaptor that I can disconnect the rotary control and drop in an inline mic. Does such a thing exist and if so, from where?

TIA.
    Tagged:

Advertisement