Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

summer classes/groups

Options
  • 02-05-2013 5:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,599 ✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭monflat

Anyone know if there's any kinda classes (hobbies, sports etc) starting up in the area for the summer??

In portlaoise town? Plenty goin on in the leisure centre at the swimming pool
    Then more in maldron hotel gym

What kind of group you thinkin of ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,599 ✭✭✭sashafierce

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭Dtp79

Portlaoise town preferably or somewhere close.
    I'd like something like badminton, basketball, zumba, cooking or some other kinda hobby. Really something to get me outta the house and meet some new people

Mma, kickboxing, jiu jitsu, and general fitness conditioning club beside McDonald's. open every evening for beginners and advanced

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Zumba in Portlaoise Leisure Centre on Wednesday and Friday at 7pm. I don't have the number to hand but I think it's on the Leisure Centre's website. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 tcobbe

Theres a badminton club in mountmellick if you're interested. Mostly younger people(mid twenties), great fun and a good way to meet people. Practice is on Monday and Wednesday nights. pm me if you want and I'l give you details.

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Looshkin

Did you find anything in the end? I'm looking to take something up to get me out of the house and meeting new people too

Advertisement