Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Killanin Entrance?

• 02-05-2013 7:51pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 185 ✭✭

Hi, can someone tell me exactly where the Killanin entrance at the Galway Racecourse is? I'll be walking down for the exams and I don't want to get lost or be late! Cheers..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

When you get to the entrance road beside the Parkmore Business Park you just keep walking to the very end. At the end the road keep winding towards the big stands at the Racecourse. The building where all the cars are parked is where the Kilalin stand entrance is.

Don't worry though cuz there'll be signs everywhere to keep you on the right track. Best of luck!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 579 ✭✭✭keyboard_cat

Any idea if there is lockers or somewhere to put my bag at the racecourse??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,236 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

Any idea if there is lockers or somewhere to put my bag at the racecourse??

Nope you just leave it in area designated for each floor on the ground floor.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

What Ben said. They watch those bags like a hawk so nothing will be robbed if you're worried.

Advertisement