If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung UE32F5500 32 Inch Smart LED TV

Options
  • 02-05-2013 9:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

What is the best you can do on a the new Samsung 32" F5500 model delivered to the Banbridge Area?

A few weeks ago it was priced just under £500 but noticed it has significantly dropped in the last 2 weeks.

Thanks

Roy

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

RoyJ wrote: »
    What is the best you can do on a the new Samsung 32" F5500 model delivered to the Banbridge Area?

A few weeks ago it was priced just under £500 but noticed it has significantly dropped in the last 2 weeks.

Thanks

Roy
    Hi RoyJ.

The current price on the 32F5500 is £429.95 and also comes with a free 5 year from ourselves.

Delivery to you would cost £16.99

However at the moment we are out of stock but then can be ordered with no problems.

Let me know what you think.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 RoyJ

Thanks Kenny..

Same TV on offer with one company @ £379.00 plus £10.00 for "rapid" delivery (within 5 days) or £5.00 for normal delivery; Or another @ £369.56 plus £19.97 next day delivery.

Can you do any better?

Thanks

Roy

Thanks Kenny..

Same TV on offer with one company @ £379.00 plus £10.00 for "rapid" delivery (within 5 days) or £5.00 for normal delivery; Or another @ £369.56 plus £19.97 next day delivery.

Can you do any better?

Thanks

Roy
    Hi Roy.

If you can let me know the two companies in a PM I'll check them over a revert back regarding price beat.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 RoyJ

Thanks Kenny.. just dropped you a private message.. look forward to receiving your reply.

Thanks Kenny.. just dropped you a private message.. look forward to receiving your reply.

Hi Roy,

Replied :)

Chris

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭j4vier

Hi guys

Do you still stock this model and for how much delivered to Dublin?

Thanks

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

j4vier wrote: »
    Hi guys

Do you still stock this model and for how much delivered to Dublin?

Thanks
    Hi J4vier,

long time no hear!

Yes we do stock the 32F5500 and its now reduced to just £319.95 / €399.99 and delivery would be £14.95/ €19.99

Thanks again and keep us posted if you would like to grab one - we have them available and ready to ship,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

hi John 

i got mixed up with the model number, the mother is interested in the 32f5000 not the f5500 

i just checked the website and it says that it's available in store only, can you confirm?

thanks again

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

hi John 

i got mixed up with the model number, the mother is interested in the 32f5000 not the f5500 

i just checked the website and it says that it's available in store only, can you confirm?

thanks again
    J4vier,

unfortunately that UE32F5000 is an instore only model at the moment - I'll keep you posted if the situation changes with it,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

hi John 

thanks again
    J4vier,

unfortunately that UE32F5000 is an instore only model at the moment - I'll keep you posted if the situation changes with it,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Hi John

we decided to go for the 32F5500 delivered at this stage

just sending you a pm now

thanks

• Advertisement

hi John 

thanks again
    J4vier,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Hi John

we decided to go for the 32F5500 delivered at this stage

just sending you a pm now

thanks
    Hi j4vier.

Could you also forward the PM to myself as John is in and out of the office and may not see the PM as quick as us.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.