Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thailand - One month travel alone

Options
  • 02-05-2013 10:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

I'm 22, male university student and I'm thinking of booking a month in Thailand at the end of June and at this stage it looks like I'm going alone.

Can anybody tell me if 1 month is too short to travel alone? I'm looking to meet people and have a bit of craic and maybe even travel with people in a similar position. Are most people who travel alone on a longer trip than one month? Is it too short a time to expect to fall in with a crowd of likeminded travellers?

Also, will the rain season in thailand affect my travels at all?

Any feedback would be great! Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭snowey07

Just book your self into a good hostel , be open and friendly and youll meet loads of people. Sometimes on travelforum.com theres posts of people looking to meet up and travel around Thailand.

No idea about the rain tho

Advertisement