Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

finally on the road.... here she is.

• 02-05-2013 10:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

after many months of funds sucking,tinkering,fixing, parts, IBT, i finally got my little money pit on the road this weekend. and im lovin every minute of it. 60 euro on juice since saturday. i cant get off the bloody thing. every time i land back in the driveway" i just turn around and head back out. the other half and the kids think iv lost the plot. i even took a day off work on tuesday, drove from naas to cotters then went and got proper lost on purpose. ended up in enniskerry. so i said feck it and went back home over the gap. had the whole road to myself. barely seen a car never mind another bike. and the sun was splitting the hills........ should of done this years ago. oh ye hi...........! bike5_zps21ddcfbc.jpgbike6_zpse62c3d72.jpgbike3_zpsf4e85ef0.jpgbike1_zpsb63d6256.jpgbike4_zpsd96ce1c9.jpg

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

very nice,I wish you both happy and safe riding.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,307 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

Nice weather to get it on the road. Getting through all the red tape must be a pain in the hoop. Enjoy!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭Bikerguy

lovely wheels :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭dceire

Nice clean bike, keep her between the ditches ;)

I'm picking up my new baby tonight.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭Peanut2011

Welcome and good luck! Safe biking!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,012 ✭✭✭thebullkf

Best of luck!! nice bike :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Lovely stuff hope you have miles of smiles m8...stay safe.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87 ✭✭carefull now!

Looking well nigs

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Soundman

Lovely bike. Stay safe out there.

Advertisement