Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Claymore with Remote

Options
  • 03-05-2013 4:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭

For sale is 1 x Claymore with Remote and the asking price is €30 euros

This item is in full working order (not sure how well the remore works), with no known damage or missing parts

Postage (maybe), collection / meet up / delivery within reason is possible and would prefer to meet in person

Cash and Paypal are accepted methods of payment

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭onedowg

S.E.A.L.s wrote: »
    For sale is 1 x Claymore with Remote and the asking price is €30 euros

This item is in full working order (not sure how well the remore works), with no known damage or missing parts

Postage (maybe), collection / meet up / delivery within reason is possible and would prefer to meet in person

Cash and Paypal are accepted methods of payment

Offer asking + 5e delivery if remote works.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭S.E.A.L.s

onedowg wrote: »
    Offer asking + 5e delivery if remote works.

It will cost more than €5 euros to post and I've never used the remote, so cannot be sure if it's working or not to be honest

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭onedowg

It will cost more than €5 euros to post and I've never used the remote, so cannot be sure if it's working or not to be honest

Its would cost you around 7e for delivery. If you dont mind just check is it works or not.

onedowg wrote: »
    Its would cost you around 7e for delivery. If you dont mind just check is it works or not.

Not for registered post and would accept €45 euros, with postage + PayPal fees included :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭Private Snafu

Offer asking and can collect on the 12th of May in Dublin if its handy.

• Advertisement

Works for me and would prefer collection, can we meet in Loughlinstown South Dublin, just off Exit 16 M50 please? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭Private Snafu

Works for me and would prefer collection, can we meet in Loughlinstown South Dublin, just off Exit 16 M50 please? :)

No problem, PM'd!

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭stephan7527

If that deals fails give me a shout seal

If that deals fails give me a shout seal

Will do mate, will do :)

No problem, PM'd!

This item has been sold and collected today

Mod's - Please mark this thread as sold

Many thanks to all :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement