Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cleaning the tank

Options
  • 03-05-2013 8:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,085 ✭✭✭

Got my kanger T2 yesterday, very happy overall but want to try a new juice and I was wondering what's the best way to go about cleaning the tank and should I replace the head when I'm doing it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭StickyIcky

For me I'd take the thing apart clean it with water. Leave it in peices on the window ledge for a day to dry out properly. I find if you get even half a drop of water in the tank or in the head it really affects the vape at least until that water content is vaped off. So to recap, dismantle, wash with water, leave it be for 24 hours. Use another clearo while you're waiting for it to dry.

About when to replace the head, it's all up to you. You will notice it's just not satisfying any more. Either the vapour or the taste just isn't there any more. That's when you should replace the head. There's no time limit on it as personal vaping habits (i.e. how much you vape) and the type of juices you use will all affect how often to replace the heads.

I would just clean the head using water. Some recommends cleaning it using vodka.

Advertisement