Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Doggy cart

• 03-05-2013 9:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭

Hi all
    I'm looking for any info anybody has or experience of doggy carts/wheelchairs? I'm preparing myself for worst case scenario, chihuahua was knocked down and vet 90% sure it's spinal cord injury and unable to walk, awaiting X-ray today. I'm not looking for medical advice for dog!
    After quick googling I see that these carts that attach to back/front legs with wheels to aid walking are only able to buy in USA. Couldn't find any Irish companies that sell/manufacture these devices.
    Any help greatly appreciated, little boys best friend and will do anything to help dog remain walking and good quality of life.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Toulouse

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭TooManyDogs

The carts are great, the rescue I volunteer for has used them for a couple of dogs. The dogs fly around great on them.

Only other thing I'd say is that spines can be peculiar things, and at least 2 of the dogs we got in that we were told would never walk again did! So don't give up hope, and best of luck

Advertisement