Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

jazz festival - bray civic plaza - dogs :P

• 03-05-2013 9:53am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 742 ✭✭✭

Hi everybody and sorry for the strange question :P
    I was thinking to go to the bray jazz festival this weekend.
    I have my dog plus a small small dog that is on "holidays" with us for one week :P
    As the concert I want to see is in the bray civic plaza, do you think I can bring them with me?
    I have no idea about this plaza and how is organized the concert, but maybe someone knows something :P

thanks!

:D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,474 ✭✭✭✭Alun

If the "Bray Civic Plaza" is where I think it is, and it's the first time I've ever heard of it called that despite living there!, it's an outside area in front of Bray Town Hall, so I can't see any problems there.

http://goo.gl/maps/HFpcl

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

If it's outdoors I wouldn't say there'd be a problem, just be aware of the crowds, especially with small dogs; they can get trodden on very easily.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 742 ✭✭✭jsabina

Yeah I was thinking to bring only Jago and leave the small one at home.. I see her very nervous and scared in general of new situation so maybe she would not like it.
    Thanks!

Advertisement