Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

iPhone 3 or 3GS Found on Nassau Street

• 03-05-2013 10:21am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 358 ✭✭

Hi guys, i didn't know were else to put this.

Walking down Nassau street this morning i found an iPhone outside a coffee shop, I checked the sim card and it's an O2 phone.

The screen background is a picture of four kids, and it requires a passcode to open

So did anyone lose one?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭Triangular

Just hold onto it, shirley they'll ring it soon?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,798 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

Better off handing it into an o2 shop, they can check the imei of the phone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 358 ✭✭Wood

Nothing since 9am anyway

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,102 ✭✭✭mathie

Triangular wrote: »
    Just hold onto it, shirley they'll ring it soon?

Ms. Temple owns it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 358 ✭✭Wood

iPhone successfully reunited with owner.

Pity nobody ever did the same for me....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Wood wrote: »
    iPhone successfully reunited with owner.

Pity nobody ever did the same for me....

Fair play to you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Walking down Nassau street this morning i found an iPhone outside a coffee shop,
    And you had to come on the internet and tell everyone you had an iPhone. The "I have an iPhone" phenomenon works quickly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,640 ✭✭✭Gloomtastic!

ScumLord wrote: »
    And you had to come on the internet and tell everyone you had an iPhone. The "I have an iPhone" phenomenon works quickly.

The iPhone3 is a pile of crap compared to the 4 or 5. Nothing to shout about to those who know. ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,821 ✭✭✭phill106

The iPhone3 is a pile of crap compared to the 4 or 5. Nothing to shout about to those who know. ;)

Im sure the person who lost it is only too delighted to have it back. Well done op.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭Cody Pomeray

Now if the person who stole mine from my gym bag wants to take the OP's lead...

On that subject, I think there should be a national registry of IMEI numbers reported stolen, instantly and publicly accessible.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Hi guys, i didn't know were else to put this.

Walking down Nassau street this morning i found an iPhone outside a coffee shop, I checked the sim card and it's an O2 phone.

The screen background is a picture of four kids, and it requires a passcode to open

So did anyone lose one?
    I assume Nassau street is in Cork or Dublin or something like that?
    You can try the local forum for the city, under Region. Perhaps someone there have posted about losing a phone.

Leave a note with the shop in case owner comes back, then hand it into the local Gardai.

Phone reunited with owner as per OP's update.

Happy endings brought to you by After Hours \o/

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement