Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emobile - Paid an additional security deposit on iPhone 5

Options
  • 03-05-2013 11:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭

I applied for an Iphone 5 six months ago in Nov/Dec last year and I had to pay an additional Deposit which e-mobile stated would get released back into my e-mobile account to pay the bills after 6 months.
    Can I confirm this is happening for my next bill and every bill after then?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 690 ✭✭✭eMobile: Grainne

BluE-WinG wrote: »
    I applied for an Iphone 5 six months ago in Nov/Dec last year and I had to pay an additional Deposit which e-mobile stated would get released back into my e-mobile account to pay the bills after 6 months.
    Can I confirm this is happening for my next bill and every bill after then?
    Hi BluE-WinG,

Yes this is correct. Your deposit is always refunded to your eMobile account after you have paid 6 bills on the network.

If you PM your mobile number and pin I will be able advise if you have received this back.

Grainne

Advertisement