Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boyle Charity Duathlon

Options
  • 03-05-2013 12:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭

Hi

Just wondering has anyone got any info on this event such as what time registration/transition closes? I registered online but havent got any details other than the race starting at 12pm this Sunday. I would have expected to get a race brief by email or something to that effect. The event doesnt seem to have a website either, only last years facebook page! I emailed the contact for this race on runireland.com but no reply.

Any info would be greatly appreciated as I have to travel some distance to get to Boyle and it would help to know what time I need to leave!!

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭Scarlet42

Yeah .. info is very thin on the ground .. I sent an email to them this morning for more info and got no reply .. did it last year and it was great ..all the family came and it was really well organised

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Mos Eisley

Thanks for the reply. They might send a race brief this evening or tomorrow if we're lucky! Suppose Ill just have to make sure Im there around 10:30 in case transition/registration closes early.

Cheers

found my email from last year .. it was sent out the Wednesday before .. details where

08.00 Park opens
    08:30 Registration opens
    08:30 Transition zone opens
    11.15 Registration closes – NO LATE REGISTRATION
    11.15 Marshals briefing
    11.30 Competitors briefing beside transition zone
    12.00 RACE START
    14:00 Prize-giving

this is last years ..race starts at the same time .. so I assume this will be the same this year

Sean

Just spoke to organiser .. Race Brief will be sent out this evening

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Mos Eisley

Great, thanks for all your replies and info.

Good luck on Sunday!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20 TriBarry

You should be there by 11am to allow you set up etc......
    Lovely event but unfortunately they are very bad at promoting it!
    Contact Name: David Gunning
    Contact Number: 086 8586225

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭promethius

Results
    http://sportstiming.racetecresults.com/results.aspx?CId=74&RId=10145

Know Brian who took second, a top guy.

Advertisement