Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ucd Computer Science

Options
  • 03-05-2013 12:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Has anyone received an e-mail from the above offering a place on the grounds of mature years?
    Or is anyone still waiting to hear word back?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Button fluff

BinaryRyan wrote: »
    Has anyone received an e-mail from the above offering a place on the grounds of mature years?
    Or is anyone still waiting to hear word back?
    I deferred my place from last year and got two emails on Friday saying I would not be offered a place based on mature entry due to no msap- had 15 heart attacks, checked my cao application and saw my msap result was there. Had to sweat it out all weekend, got confirmation from acer that my 2012 msap was valid. Rang ucd first thing Tuesday morning, said they'd look into it. Emailed back by deputy head of admissions am hour later confirming I had a place an email sent in error. Don't know if this technical/clerical error happened to anyone else but if you got a sad email .... Recheck with admissions as something could have gone wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 BinaryRyan

That's a tad weird since you were deferred and there was no msap requirements last year in computer science if memory serves so even if you didn't have one, the offer you originally accepted should be honoured do at least you got sorted see you there in september. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19 avolon

UCD seems to have had a lot of technical glitches with emails. See mature student nursing thread

Advertisement