Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Angel card readings

Options
  • 03-05-2013 1:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

Would like know your opinions on Angel card readings: did you finding better than a tarot card reading ?

Thanks;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭madchild

load a nonsense i think

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Hi madchild. You are posting in psychics and mediums. Please have a look at the charter and understand the rules for posting here. Thanks.

OP, my understanding of tarot vs angel cards is that tarot is more about the day to day details of your life, and angel cards focus on the emotional aspects of your life. But it does depend on the reader.

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭King Mallie

Do you guys buy into the opinion : Of tarot dark energy and angel card, white or healing energy ?

Do you guys buy into the opinion : Of tarot dark energy and angel card, white or healing energy ?

Not in the least.

Not sure. Im of the opinion that healers can work easier with angel than tarot card. But thats just my opinion.

But would pick an angel card reading above a tarot reading ? assuming that both readers were of same standard.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 698 ✭✭✭belcampprisoner

why do no physics win the lottory

• Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭La_Gordy

Having that kind of power would give them a raging hadron...

Please do not hijack this thread with your rubbish, please start your own thread if you no value to add to this forum

Not sure. Im of the opinion that healers can work easier with angel than tarot card. But thats just my opinion.

But would pick an angel card reading above a tarot reading ? assuming that both readers were of same standard.

I've noticed a lot of people are wary of tarot, I think because it has negative sounding cards and is somehow connected in peoples minds with 'dark energy'. While angel cards are seen as positive and kinda fluffy. :) The cards themselves hold no energy and the light and dark aspect is simply our perception.

But either are simply props - tools that a reader uses to access psychic energy. Ive seen readers use playing cards, doodles, and even a box of sand to give readings. If they are any good then the right message will be given to the recipient anyway regardless of the method used.

The main difference I suppose with tarot is it is easier to give a reading using book learned interpretations (no psychic input) which is how many tarot readers work I think.

I agree that readers with no gift on read the pictures on cards and can not call on their gift to give true meaning of the cards.
    That is why so many complain about their readings.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 brian49734

I was thinking of going for angle card readings as i had tarot card readings twice before and they have been way off.At the moment im of the opinion that its what ever you believe in yourself that will work for you.

As Oryx said earlier it depends on the reader, how good they are at channeling images or messages recieved from higher self

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭kittycati

Anyone have any reviews for angel readings in limerick. Dunno if i am allowed mention place on this but based in city centre?

Mod/

Black123 please do not post the same message across multiple threads.

Advertisement