Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chemical Burn's threads in AH

Options
  • 03-05-2013 1:21pm

There must be like 10-15 polls created by Chemical Burn on the first two pages.. I'm sure a lot of other posters are like me and don't care much about just another thread from some guy who just wants to make them all day for the sake of it.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 545 ✭✭✭Chemical Burn

That's because the threads have been bumped, most of those threads I started like a month ago.

Alright so, it's just that as of a few minutes ago, all were bunched together.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

It appears that a known troll went on a bit of a posting spree and resurrected a load of threads started by Chemical Burn. The troll has since been banned.

And I have since sent the threads back to where they were prior to the banned troll getting his hands on them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,940 ✭✭✭Corkfeen

Zaph wrote: »
    It appears that a known troll went on a bit of a posting spree and resurrected a load of threads started by Chemical Burn. The troll has since been banned.

I guess it's somewhat of an honour for your threads to be targeted by a troll. :eek:

• Advertisement

Corkfeen wrote: »
    I guess it's somewhat of an honour for your threads to be targeted by a troll. :eek:

Ironic really, as it turns out that Chemical Burn was a re-reg of a well known troll and has now been sitebanned himself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,940 ✭✭✭Corkfeen

Ironic really, as it turns out that Chemical Burn was a re-reg of a well known troll and has now been sitebanned himself.

The plot thickens....... :eek:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,893 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

We all knew it...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

We all knew it, but I found the proof. :D

Stalking profiles when I'm bored unearths some secrets. :D

Fitting that I'm a re-reg too. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

Aw, I hate when ye say that and never say who the original was :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,968 ✭✭✭✭Praetorian Saighdiuir

Deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelighted!

Im sure he's back already though :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,711 ✭✭✭C.K Dexter Haven

We all knew it...

No-one told me:(

• Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

You have to give the kid some credit in fairness. It was plainly obvious from very early on who he was, but he managed to not give enough concrete proof in over five months and 500+ posts. Other trolls could take a lesson from his book. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 9,166 ✭✭✭Fr_Dougal

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    You have to give the kid some credit in fairness. It was plainly obvious from very early on who he was, but he managed to not give enough concrete proof in over five months and 500+ posts. Other trolls could take a lesson from his book. :P

No, you don't.

I think this thread has run its course. Needless to say Chemical Burn is a major pain in the ass and will probably continue to be. Not much more to be said beyond that really.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement