Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dublin guitarist seeks musicians!

• 03-05-2013 1:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

23 years old, playing guitar for around 7 years. Located near Dublin City.

Looking for a change in music style. Used to play technical metal for over a year until the band ended a few months ago.

Influences include: Between the Buried and Me, Sikth, Meshuggah, Arusha Accord.

I'm also a huge fan of post rock bands: And So I Watch You From Afar, Russian Circles, Mastodon, The Ocean, Cult of Luna, Isis which would be the style I'm aiming for now.

Seeking a group of like minded musicians with previous band and gig experience.

Anyone want to get together have a jam and see what comes out of it or any bands in need of a temporary or full time position give me a shout!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

Wrong forum. Moved to sub forum. Please read the charter before posting again.

Advertisement