Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Plant swap. Various Chilli seedlings to swap for other fruit/veg plants

• 03-05-2013 1:45pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,516 ✭✭✭

hey guys i have a bunch of chilli seedlings that i have grown from scratch that are ready to be potted up, i have potted up some of each varieity but have some left overs which are perfect plants for anybody interested in a swap ?

They are all chilli varieties grown in pots,
    Long slim cayenne.
    Prarie fire
    Birds eye.
    Ring of Fire.

I am located in cork city so you would need to be down this direction for a swap.

WP_000081.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Technophobe

Looks like you will have to come to Dublin to swap these :D
    I have tomatoes and chillis to offer :cool:

hey guys i have a bunch of chilli seedlings that i have grown from scratch that are ready to be potted up, i have potted up some of each varieity but have some left overs which are perfect plants for anybody interested in a swap ?

They are all chilli varieties grown in pots,
    Long slim cayenne.
    Prarie fire
    Birds eye.
    Ring of Fire.

I am located in cork city so you would need to be down this direction for a swap.

WP_000081.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,516 ✭✭✭Outkast_IRE

Its looking that way, which is a shame, im sure there are plenty of people who would love a swap down this direction but dont use boards etc.

If it comes down to it i might buy a few more big pots and keep them , the place will be like a forest come july/august though with all the plants :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭ABajaninCork

I don't have anything to swap, I'm afraid. But I'd be very happy to buy some from you.

Best of all, I'm in Cork City, boy!! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,516 ✭✭✭Outkast_IRE

I would be happy to sell a few to you for a reasonable price.

Do you have some good sunny south facing windows? or greenhouse/glasshouse ? They do need this.

A sunny south facing window is enough this time of year onwards anyway.

I have 1 birds eye chilli,
    2 prarie fire,
    1 thai hot,
    2 ring of fire and
    1 long slim cayenne.

The plants would need to be potted up to their full size pot as soon as you get them, but if you treat them right they will produce a load of chillis.
    I would be reccomending a good 10 inch pot for them or if for a windowsill a good deep long pot, the volume of compost in the pot will determine how large it grows.

These are excellent quality plants you can see the rest of them on this thread in the full size pots. http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=84447320

• Registered Users Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Technophobe

Out of interest and if anyone is around the Meath/Kildare/Dublin area and is interested, I have some spares to swap.

List is as follows:

Sweet Peppers:

Bell Boy: 3
    Chocolate Miniature: 2
    Pimento: 1

Chilli Pepper:

Anaheim: 1
    Cayenne: 3
    Jalapeno: 2
    Satan’s Kiss: 1

I have some tomatoes too, if no one is interested in peppers....
    No biggie if no one interested, I will just grow them on myself...

• Advertisement
Advertisement