Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dundrum sc - place to eat

Options
  • 03-05-2013 2:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭

I'm heading to dundrum this evening for dinner and was wondering if someone could recommend somewhere big enough for a pram. Also somewhere casual and noisy enough where a crying baby might fit in!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭layviae

yellow hen wrote: »
    I'm heading to dundrum this evening for dinner and was wondering if someone could recommend somewhere big enough for a pram. Also somewhere casual and noisy enough where a crying baby might fit in!!!

for casual and noisy i like nandoes but ive never been there with a pram so im not sure about that side of it, pizza hut is quite big and could probally fit a pram

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

The food court is perfect with a pram.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭dublinlady

Kaldi & Douglas? Or whatever it's called is quite child friendly and busy - not a huge amt of space for pram but if u phone and ask in advance they can make room! I've done it - also had her on a chair in the car seat inside me which works most places!
    Nandos is also great and is def pram friendly!
    Enjoy!!!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

I'd say Frangos would be your best bet.. very big and bright and lots of room for a pram.. they also have facilities to heat bottles and food up out on the seating area.. save you going up to the counter with it.. foods nice too.. good selection and you don't have to go outside.

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭scrgirl

If you like Mexican cortinas out near nandos is huge for pram I always go there with baby. It has Booths too so you can sit baby on couch. Have a good night. Btw the food is fab too!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭yellow hen

Thanks. Just went to the food court tonight but will try the others next time.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭liliq

Wagamamas!

Advertisement