Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Issue with new ps3

Options
  • 03-05-2013 2:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭

Hi. I purchased a ps3 a week ago and it's pretty good .. We usually watch movies via USB but I've noticed that when we watch stuff on USB via the new ps3 the picture seems to skip once or twice every 8-10 minutes. This never happened on my old blue ray player.
    Is it the ps3 or is it that I'm using an old memory stick?? Anyone ever have an issue like this , I'm wondering if I should go back to the shop with it as its only new.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

Maybe try another memory stick first.
    But no this is not normal at all or at least I have never ever seen it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭hawkelady

Taltos wrote: »
    Maybe try another memory stick first.
    But no this is not normal at all or at least I have never ever seen it.

Thanks a million for replying .. A teenager on the street sorted it for me as I was useless .. He changed the hdmi cable and have had no issues since. So problem solved .. Thanks again.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

Wow - hdmi cable - would never have guessed that at all.
    Really glad you got is sorted, the PS3 is a great home entertainment system, especially now with Netflix.

Glad you got it sorted.

Advertisement