Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Southampton 04/05/13

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

Come on QPR!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

I know it's an awful thing to say but I honestly believe when Bale leaves he's going to win it all. Much like mickman said he's a match winner plain and simple

• Registered Users Posts: 3,013 ✭✭✭slegs

Harry will have QPR ready for this. Hes been talking em down all week in public...there is likely to be some kick from the QPR players

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭Emoran

We have our 20 goal a season player finally :D

COYS ****ing lethal

• Registered Users Posts: 3,013 ✭✭✭slegs

ziedth wrote: »
    I know it's an awful thing to say but I honestly believe when Bale leaves he's going to win it all. Much like mickman said he's a match winner plain and simple

I just hope that if he goes we get the right cash and he is not sold to an English club. Couldn't bear to seem him playing for either Man U or Man C

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,503 ✭✭✭✭tom1ie

do ya think he'll stay if we get cl footy? I know its a big if that we'll get it but theres always hope!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,643 ✭✭✭Glebee

slegs wrote: »
    I just hope that if he goes we get the right cash and he is not sold to an English club. Couldn't bear to seem him playing for either Man U or Man C

Imagine if he went to Chelsea. Even if we do get champion league lets face it he's too good to stick around with a team that week in week out just scrape over inferior opponents.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

I reckon he's gone already.

It's either A) we finish 5the and who'd blame him or B) and we finish 3rd/4th and he can say he left after single Handedly dragging us into the CL and who could give him stick after that.

If he stays he really is a more loyal man than the majority

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

We got lucky today with that result,massive improvement needed against Chelsea or it's over and out for our CL prospects.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,744 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Chelsea and stoke, both away. The 2 stickiest games of the entire business end of the season.

You could almost see the players lifting themselves for Chelsea because its a derby, and its a CL 6 pointer, and the history with AVB but stoke on the other hand has banana skin written all over it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭larry1

Just home from the lane today. Possibly the worst/ugliest game I've seen them play in years but thanks to the welsh wizard my little guy and me danced up the High Road to the train this evening :D:D:D COYS!

I cant believe there is still speckulation Bale has said himself very recently he isnt going anywhere & so did AVB & Bales word is good enough for me.

Even Hansen & shearer on MOTD tonight were saying "surely spurs cant keep him if no champs lge " but they are full of sh1te anyways.

Even in a worse case scenario Id give him 2more seasons before Levys lack of ambition to sign other proven quality players badly needed to battle for top 3 & CL

• Registered Users Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭irishmover

Poor performance but the result is what matters. What a goal though..

I doubt Dembele will be fit for Wednesday now.. When I seen the teamsheet I thought to myself it would have been good to see Dembele left on the bench and Carroll starting. Probably would have been the right move in hindsight. We're going to be shy on creativity on Wednesday and I'm not quite sure Carroll starting against Chelsea in what is a massive massive match would be wise, it could go either way for him. He could be the hero or have a terrible game and set him back a long way.

A draw is about as good as I expect, really cant see us winning. The only good thing is that we're much better away from home this season than most previous.

Here's hoping Man Utd do us a proper favour and beat Chelsea. They already let us down against Arsenal..

• Registered Users Posts: 9,744 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

davycc wrote: »

Even Hansen & shearer on MOTD tonight were saying "surely spurs cant keep him if no champs lge " but they are full of sh1te anyways.

I dunno. After seeing him on the post match interview on MOTD last night I think is hat (head) has been turned.

*gets coat*

I dunno. After seeing him on the post match interview on MOTD last night I think is hat (head) has been turned.

*gets coat*

It was a cheezy Hipster hat didnt suit him at all:D

sure once he keeps scoring screamers like that he can wear whatever he likes;)

Advertisement