Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which car park near the quay is free Sunday ?

Options
  • 03-05-2013 3:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭

Need to leave the car parked most of the day Sunday just wondering which car park is free if any ? Thought the harbour board one under the crane was but not sure as said monitored 24/7. Lombard street maybe ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,510 ✭✭✭Max Powers

decies wrote: »
    Need to leave the car parked most of the day Sunday just wondering which car park is free if any ? Thought the harbour board one under the crane was but not sure as said monitored 24/7. Lombard street maybe ?

i think all car parks on the quay are automated and all will require a fee. Park in Bolton street for free all day Sunday, right beside the Quay

• Registered Users Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭shockwave

I think you can park anywhere in town for free on sundays.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,245 ✭✭✭old gregg

Any of the city council operated car parks including regular on road parking would be free on Sunday. I'd guess Bolton st. is the safest for an all day stay.

Advertisement