Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car boot sale

Options
  • 03-05-2013 6:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭

Anyone know of a car boot sale - NOT this weekend say in about 3/4 weeks time, have a load of books I am trying to sell :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 762 ✭✭✭irisheddie85

karen89 wrote: »
    Anyone know of a car boot sale - NOT this weekend say in about 3/4 weeks time, have a load of books I am trying to sell :)

Charlie Byrnes bookstore will by second hand books for credit. trying to sell them at a car boot sale could take a very long time to shift. Or try putting an ad on adverts.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭captain wow

Bell Book and Candle down by the Crane bar buy second hand books and cd's, vinyl etc for cash. A couple of weeks ago I brought down some of boxes of cd's and books that i hadn't opened in years and he gave me about 90 quid for the lot

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭spud65

Advertisement