Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

is this fraudulent??

• 03-05-2013 6:14pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 307 ✭✭

A letter was sent out with a figure owed.

Headed with address, asking for figure owed. Then signed bya joe bloggs from the company.

The figure didnt match up so I questioned it.

A new letter was sent out with a new figure. Headed with a new address, but still has joe bloggs signature with the new figure and document.

Should Joe bloggs still have his signature on amended document? ? There's a 4 year gap since joe left.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,991 ✭✭✭mathepac

Posting in understandable English is usually a better idea.

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,750 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

mathepac, there's no real need for that here. The original post was understandable. You might consider joining Spell Czechs and hang out with some proper pedants in there.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,991 ✭✭✭mathepac

But the OP very kindly and very elegantly edited the post and it is now easier to understand, which IMHO increases the chances of the post getting a helpful answer, so mission accomplished.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,494 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Should Joe bloggs still have his signature on amended document? ? There's a 4 year gap since joe left.

Does the business still exist? Have they moved? Has Joe returned?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 307 ✭✭gavindublin

Sure does. Still going as normal. No joe is long gone. When I asked how he could sign it I was told a computer generated signature saved electronically

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 307 ✭✭gavindublin

And the moved bit. This department seems to now have a new address. I only know this as the second figure sent to me had the different address

Advertisement