Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

T in the Park

Options
  • 03-05-2013 10:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭

was wondering if many irish people are heading over? especially with the joke of an oxegen lineup? myself and two friends are heading over for the thursday-sunday, bus from belfast, gonna be a long trip considering we've to get from the midlands to belfast :P
    so anyone else here heading over?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭Kerplunk124

I'd love to go, mainly just for Kendrick Lamar and Frank Ocean

• Registered Users Posts: 3,410 ✭✭✭old_aussie

I'd luv to be able to go, just to see The KILLERS

• Registered Users Posts: 3,410 ✭✭✭old_aussie

Like to see....

The Killers - A Dustland Fairytale

and...

The Killers - All These Things That I've Done

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

old_aussie wrote: »
    I'd luv to be able to go, just to see The KILLERS

Then go to the Pheonix Park gig

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭Samuri Suicide

Live on bbc now.

Oxygen with neds.

Mumford and sons look like they are so bored they might start digesting themselves.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Live on bbc now.

Oxygen with neds.

Mumford and sons look like they are so bored they might start digesting themselves.

TITP/Oxegen crowds are pretty much the same since both festivals attract the same target market

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭Niamh_101

Thinking of going next year. I've never been so just curious if you've any idea when they'll announce lineup? Tickets went on sale last week!

Advertisement