Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mixing liquids

Options
  • 04-05-2013 1:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭

I'm only vaping 3 weeks and have tended to mix and match my liquids since day one mainly because the only one I've liked solo has been wingnuts Ryc10. I got samplers when I started so when I ran short of the c10 I topped up with a sample,it generally kept me happy, some I liked,some not. Today, running out of c10 again I used some dekang usa mix,which on it's own i find awful,but mixed with the c10 gave me the most satisfying vape I've had since I started. I'm out of c10 now until tomorrow and am using the usa mix in a fresh T2, it reminds me of richmond, a cigarette I smoked when I started many moons ago, 17 pence for 10. Dekang B+H I find equally un nice on it's own but mixed with c10 it's palatable. Are all dekang liquids so,well, foul or is there a gem or two in there. Do you mix,if so,any recipe's.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

dubtom wrote: »
    I'm only vaping 3 weeks and have tended to mix and match my liquids since day one mainly because the only one I've liked solo has been wingnuts Ryc10. I got samplers when I started so when I ran short of the c10 I topped up with a sample,it generally kept me happy, some I liked,some not. Today, running out of c10 again I used some dekang usa mix,which on it's own i find awful,but mixed with the c10 gave me the most satisfying vape I've had since I started. I'm out of c10 now until tomorrow and am using the usa mix in a fresh T2, it reminds me of richmond, a cigarette I smoked when I started many moons ago, 17 pence for 10. Dekang B+H I find equally un nice on it's own but mixed with c10 it's palatable. Are all dekang liquids so,well, foul or is there a gem or two in there. Do you mix,if so,any recipe's.
    there are apps in the play store that have
    loads of them if you have an andriod phone,
    im sure they are on icrap too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

I think he's looking for pre-mixed juice mixes.

Some like Dekang dubtom, but the juices I've had are pretty cack in comparison to the "good" brands. Extra few euro on a 30ml bottle works out to an extra €0.30 a day or something... If you're buying premade don't cheap out (unless you've found a cheap juice you love, obviously).

Or you could go the route deco nate's hinting at and start making your own juices. WAAAAaaaAAay cheaper (wAAaWAAWWAAaAaay cheaper) than any premade liquids and if you find a good recipe or there's a ready-made concentrate for a certain type of juice, it's as good as any premade.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

grindle wrote: »
    I think he's looking for pre-mixed juice mixes.

Some like Dekang dubtom, but the juices I've had are pretty cack in comparison to the "good" brands. Extra few euro on a 30ml bottle works out to an extra €0.30 a day or something... If you're buying premade don't cheap out (unless you've found a cheap juice you love, obviously).

Or you could go the route deco nate's hinting at and start making your own juices. WAAAAaaaAAay cheaper (wAAaWAAWWAAaAaay cheaper) than any premade liquids and if you find a good recipe or there's a ready-made concentrate for a certain type of juice, it's as good as any premade.
    my bad,i bow down before you!
    o'lord of the vape. :)
    ps got my new visa card 2 days ago so
    im thinkin of buyin and makin my own
    now just need to find a good site that
    wont take to long to deliver i want an all
    in one shop,so i know i get all the bits an bobs
    in one fell swoop and get crackin

Advertisement